Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reminisce



















5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
• I was going to preschool.
• I got the state of the art, Nintendo 64 for my birthday.
• I was living in a small home with only one sister.
• I was still being dressed by my own parents.
• I was thinking about Christmas all day, every day.




5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
• I was in the middle of elementary school.
• I was adjusting to a move up the state.
• I had a brand new baby brother.
• Our family was finishing our basement.
• I thought having 10 dollars made me rich.

5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
• I was studying for my driver's permit.
• I was the class president at Lincoln Academy.
• I was struggling to keep my grades up.
• I was playing Call of Duty after school every day.
• I was watching Jimmer own it up on the court.

5 things I was doing yesterday:



  • I was creating a blog.


  • I was starting to learn a new piano song.


  • I was studying. A lot


  • I was going to school


  • I had a lot of pizza.







    5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
    • Kit-Kats
    • Brownies
    • Oranges


  • Chocolate Chip Cookies


  • Toast with butter and honey





    5 songs I think know all the words to:
    • Home (Daughtry)
    • Jingle bells
    • Called to Serve
    • Remember the Name (Fort Minor)
    • Mockingbird (Eminem)












5 things I would do with $100 million:
• I would buy a jet.
• I would buy a house boat.
• I would save a couple hundred.
• I would buy a super nice sports car.
• I would buy an italian restaurant so I could eat for free whenever I wanted.




5 locations I would like to escape to:
• Italy, because I love the food, the people, and the architecture.










• South Africa
• My bed
• The moon!
• France. Everything about it is awesome.

5 bad habits I have:
• I am a major procrasitnator.
• I don't get enough sleep.

• I have to get a Kit-Kat everytime I see one.
• I bite my nails once in a while.
• I overeact to little dumb things.

5 things I like to do:
• Mess around on the piano.
• Play basketbal
• Computer
• Driving!
• Just hanging out with friends.

5 TV shows I like:
• Modern Family
• Psych

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
• Arthur
• Pretty much any gameshow



5 biggest joys at the moment:
• Music
• Being caught up on homework
• Basketball
• Procastinating :)
• Sleeping



I’m happiest when … I'm not sad.

Someday I’m going to …
Older.

When I’m really down, what I want to do is … Stand up and walk away.


I feel anxious … When I perform.


I like people who … Don't annoy me.

All it takes to make me happy is … To know everything is taken care of and have fun

What I really want to do is … Fly

I wish that … wishes really did come true. Every time

I don’t like when people are … annoying and anxious all the time.

A person really should ... invent a homework doer.

I just hate it that … people are always looking on the down side.

I just love it that ... there is a 6 day weekend coming.

1 comment: